The Era of ARV in the generalised HIV epidemic in Thailand: research approches published by Institute for Population and Social Research, Mahidol University in 2009 , in the collboration with UNAIDS. There are 10 chapters in this book as the following;
PART I NATIONAL EPIDEMIC AND THE REGIONAL PERSPECTIVES
- Revising HIV estimates and projection: Implications of the national sexual behavior survey / Timothy Brown, Orratai Rhujaroenpornpanich, Wiwat Peerapatanapokin, Pramote Prasartkul
- Comparative analysis of sexual and drug use behaivor and HIV knowledge of young people in Asia and the pacific / Anne Bergenstrom, Pimonpan Isarabhakdi
- Survey comparisons of sexual risk behavior of young adults in Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines / Chai Podhsita, Peter Xenos.
PART II THE SEXUAL RISK BEHAVIOR IN THAI SOCIETY
- Social perception and evolving sexual behavior and partner preference of young people / Malee Sabaiying
- Sexual risk behavior and the HIV epidemic in Thailand: results from focus group discussions / Sirinan Kittisuksathit, Philip Guest
- Parenting process and peer influence in the context of sexual risk behavior among young adults / Chai Phodhisita
- Forced sex andHIV infection: results of the 2007 national sexual behavioral survey / Churnrutai Kanchanachita, Wassana Im-em, Kritaya Archavanitkul.
PART III THE COUNTRY PROHGRAM AMND THE COMMUNITY RESPONSES
- ABC Program for HIV prevention in Thailand: empirical evidences and policy implications / Aphichat Chamratrithirong
- Coverage and success of the national mass media programme on HIV and AIDS prevention / Varachai Thongthai, Malee Sabaiying.
- Implementation strategies: mass media and adolescents’s risk behaviors /Youngyud Wongpiromsan, Sirinan Kittisuksathit.
For those who are interested in this book, please come to the College library.