Public Health in East and Southeast Asia: Challenges and Opportunities in the Twenty-First Century edited by Roger Detels el al.
This book presents an overview of the state of public health across this vast region and considers the challenges and prospects for its future advancement. There are 12 chapters in this books which consists of;
- Changes in social values and lifestyles
- Emerging infectious diseases in East and Southeast Asia
- Chronic disease
- Accidents and injuries
- Environmental issues in East and Southeast Asia
- Computational health
- Economic globalization and public health in Asia
- Health services
- Opportunities and challenges
Now, it is available in the College library. Let check it out!!!!